Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm off!!!

Hi! this will be a super quick entry because I have to leave for the airport in 3 minutes. I defended my thesis successfully last Wed, and for some reason I thought it would be fine to plan a 2 month trip, find a subletter, wrap things up at work, start a new job, pack up my entire room, see all my friends and pack for my 2 mth trip all in 5 days! Hmm...

So, first, I'm DONE with school! And I've been talking about this trip for AGES, and it's finally here! surreal! I'll give you a brief overview of my planned whereabouts and promise to update on the road.

week 1: Greece solo
week 2&3: Italy with my mom, plus some time with Joy and Otto
week 4: Croatia with Joy and Otto
week 5: getting to Istanbul (montenegro, bulgaria...) and Istanbul solo
week 6-8: the tri-stan trek (Kazakhstan, Kyrgzystan, Uzbekistan) with Jane

Then back in NYC on Aug 19 to find a new apt, move and start my new job!!!
Ciao!

1 comment:

Joy said...

yay! can't wait to see you (in person) and all the pix from your travels!